About This Blog

, , 1 comment
Hi there
I'm Saori from Kushiro, Hokkaido, Japan.
Now I live in Melbourne, Australia.
Since I started this blog, I have written in only Japanese.
Because I started blog for my family and friends in Japan to show them how I enjoy my life in Australia. and also for myself as diary.
 
Afterv living in Australia for one and half years, this blog means bit different to me.
I understand English more and learned a lot about this country. I experienced many cultural difference between Japan and Australia.
I absolutely love living in Melbourne.
And came back from amazing visit Japan, I also want Australian pepole to know Japan through this blog.
 
Last month, I went to Japan with my fiancé Stefan.
It was first time visit for him.
We visited many place in Tokyo which even I never visit.
His interest for Japanese culture gave me new view of Japanese culture.
 
It was also first time returne since I left Japan in Octorber 2012.
There are many many new shops, culture and different atmosphere there...
During my visit many things about Japanese culture went around around around in my mind.
Things like I never notice If I just lived in Japan rest of my life...
So I felt it is my duty to tell people what I saw in Japan and what my Aussie fiancé thought about Japan.
 
From now on, I start write in Japanese and English!!!
I hope I can tell you something real through my Aussie fiancé and Japanese girl's eye who living in Australia.
 
Tokyo's night view from Ikebukuro 60
Tokyo tower is my favorite place in Tokyo.
 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi ! Saori ! How are you ?
    How was your trip in japan ?
    I missed you so much.

    I can use only easy English wards,
    but l can learn English and Australia by reading your blog !

    I'm happy as long as you are having a happy life in Australia , Melbourne ! : )

    Please say "see you again ! "
    to Stefan and Sashimi.

    Haruka637

    返信削除